Master of Metaphysics

This blog is for the comments regarding the Master of Metaphysics - Spirit Quest program offered through the Universal Life Church and their online seminary program.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Spirit Quest

Master of Metaphysics by Rev. KS

Dear Amy,

Thank you for all the Spirit quest program. I wanted to focus my 300 word final on Discourse #29 MONEY!!! I guess that gives it away. The exclamation point that is. I consider myself a spiritual being living and adapting to a overly materialistic world. In a way materialism is part of our being. We possess our body and organs so life as we know it is biased towards materialism. What I appreciated about this session is that you where not resisting money and you where reflecting that like everything else its what you do with it. I think I have gotten to a point that I believe you either have it or don’t and live a wondering monk’s life. That is not a choice since I chose to be a proactive part of this world and am married with two wonderful children (9mos and 5yrs old). So I am committed. So how can I make friends with money since I actually would like to have a lot of it and I want all the luxury and freedom that comes with it?



First focusing on the idea that money is good but my impression of people that have it is not very good. I have not met many people that accumulated wealth that I truly respect. The people that are making a lot of money today in especially in sales and money mgt world are mostly fake and are just gaining peoples trust to get their way. So I need to earn my keep by doing what I believe and am good at in the most sincere matter and not getting disappointed when people don’t believe me. I need to use the rejection as a learning experience and not try to save or savor it. I need to move on with that learning experience to the next relationship and sharing of my story and why I am doing what I do.



Another great point was about doing what you love. I love helping people and helping them overcomes their obstacles. I should have become a psychologist but I didn’t because I wanted to be an entrepreneur. I have all these ideas and things in my head that I need to bring to life but get stuck after the creation part. After it is created then the only motivation is money and I don’t follow through. I love working with people so I need to stick it out and reach out despite the rejection. I need to put my self in their position and as I get more confident and can prove my sincerity I will gain the like minded people that can see through me and can place their trust in me.



So I will stop procrastinating and don’t try to make money evil so I don’t have to earn it.



Thanks,

KS

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment