Master of Metaphysics

This blog is for the comments regarding the Master of Metaphysics - Spirit Quest program offered through the Universal Life Church and their online seminary program.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Spirit Quest

Forgiveness...... something I practice all the time. After reading this weeks course someone I thought I had forgiven come across my path, but I started to get some niggly angry feelings still... I was not going to talk to her but on reflection of the course I went over and asked her how she was doing. She then hugged me and I felt no more animosity between us. I still don't particularly want this woman in my life, but now feel nothing when she speaks to me.




Grounding..... absolutely loved doing this. For some reason when making the connection from my spine to the planet I felt I had a tail hanging down. I spoke to my friend who is a Reiki healer and she said I may of been an animal in a past life. She told me about how she does something similar but has tree roots coming from her and she gets the energy to heal people from this.






Love
Yvette



*******************************


The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have various classes in Christianity, one on Wicca, along with several Pagan courses, more than a few courses about Metaphysics with more being added regularly.


Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free, legal and lasts for life, so please take advantage of our Free Online Ordination.


The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and am proud to have started the Seminary.



Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar





No comments:

Post a Comment