Master of Metaphysics

This blog is for the comments regarding the Master of Metaphysics - Spirit Quest program offered through the Universal Life Church and their online seminary program.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Forgiveness

I always find it wonderful when the Universe reminds me that I'm a constant work in progress :)

After reading this lesson I thought about what I have to forgive and let go of. I thought "nothing". Well, I was reminded I was so wrong. Let's just say that I absolutely believe by no coincidence I was "reminded" of a relationship issue (which I won't go into detail about) that I truly believed I had let go of, but found out that I truly had not.

The very day I read this lesson, I went on a roller coaster of emotion due to having to confront this issue that I really thought was mostly a non-issue in my life that lasted for 3 days and caused me to become physically ill. Talk about a wake-up call to reality!

I think it's worth mentioning that as a result I learned the importance of first uncovering the reason I was in pain (emotionally) and unable to forgive and let go (which took a lot of soul searching), and second to forgive myself for causing myself pain by holding on to it.

Whew! Wonder what lesson 3 has in store for me, lol. 

********************************************

To ordain yourself with the Universal Life Church, for free, for life, right now, click on the Free Online Ordination link.

Rev. Long created the ULC seminary site to help ministers learn and grow their ministries. The Seminary offers a huge catalog of materials for ministers of the Universal Life Church, as well as an online seminary program and a chaplaincy program.

No comments:

Post a Comment