Master of Metaphysics

This blog is for the comments regarding the Master of Metaphysics - Spirit Quest program offered through the Universal Life Church and their online seminary program.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Spirit Quest

#28 Pain

This week was a challenge for sure.

The Big things don’t get me it’s the Little ones that do!


To understand that I can ground an issue and blow it up in a Rose and continue this till it is gone from my mind screen is a very big help. Somethings that I am healing others would have a hard time following, so to be able to blow it up or to ground the issue and attach a grounding cord to it and send it into the center of the universe to be transmuted.

Great help Rev. AMY THIS came at an ohhhh so auspisious time when I was in the middle of a full on Gall Blatter attack!



It also helps to be called on the rug about being in the Present with your eating and be mindful of,

“Will this be cooling or acidic to my SYSTEM?”



Ø Drank a lot of Cucumber /lemon drinks that week.

Ø I also DRANK PLENTY of water to flush everything out.

Ø And I had a lot of forgiveness to do with myself and letting GO AND moving forward.

Ø And last but not least staying in the present.

Blessings from our Sacred Medicine Circle,



Rev. Ayanvli Rick
Walk in Balance

********************************************

To ordain yourself with the Universal Life Church, for free, for life, right now, click on the Free Online Ordination link.

Rev. Long created the ULC seminary site to help ministers learn and grow their ministries. The Seminary offers a huge catalog of materials for ministers of the Universal Life Church, as well as an online seminary program and a chaplaincy program.

No comments:

Post a Comment