Master of Metaphysics

This blog is for the comments regarding the Master of Metaphysics - Spirit Quest program offered through the Universal Life Church and their online seminary program.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Course In Miracles

Hello Amy and/or Loretta,
I enjoyed lesson 5.     May I please mention that the instruction on breathing while Meditating does need a little attention.  I teach Meditation an am a practicing Kriyaban.

With classical Meditation there is always a pause between the inhale and exhale.  There, then, should not be a pause between the exhale and the next inhale.   If one does not pause after the inhale and just continues breathing in a circular fashion, he/sh can go into a powerful and unintended  Re-birthing process.    I am a certified Re-birther.   Yes, seated upright one can usually be safe breathing in a circle, but it is very easy for one to "get in over her head breathing this way.  Breathing in a circle needs a coach.   I AM interested to know if the Buddhists teach breathing in meditation in this way?    If they do, it needs to be done with great caution for most folks.  I know some Buddhists and have not understood that they breathe in a circle.    I would appreciate your information here.    

I will mention that I have found Rebirthing breathing to be an extremely valuable type of Meditation for me...............................all is quite complicated so I will stop here. 

I am interested in your thinking on this.

Love and Light,
Elizabeth
*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have various classes in Christianity, one on Wicca, along with several Pagan courses, more than a few courses about Metaphysics with more being added regularly.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free, legal and lasts for life, so please take advantage of our Free Online Ordination.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and am proud to have started the Seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment