Master of Metaphysics

This blog is for the comments regarding the Master of Metaphysics - Spirit Quest program offered through the Universal Life Church and their online seminary program.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Spirit Quest Course

Don Miguel Ruiz
I recently was given The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. The First agreement is Be Impeccable with Your Word which echos the first course in Spirit Quest. 

I guess I just find it incredible....comforting to know that so many religions can come together with the same concerns and beliefs. It's just too bad that so many "fundamentally religious" people find fault with each other because of...political, racial and irrational ideals based on suspicion, hate and self-righteousness. The more I study, the more I see the connections and the value in such research--the coming together of like mind and spirit.

The second agreement is Don't Take Anything Personally; the third, Don't Make Assumptions; and fourth, Do Your Very Best.

I have also read the book The Law of Attraction and just recently picked up Ester and Jerry Hicks' Guided Meditations and User Guide. I would recommend this meditation CD and book to anyone wanting to fulfill the very things that are being taught in this course Spirit Quest.

Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment